Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days Again?!?!

Yep, I said it. No school on Tuesday of this week for 'anticipated inclement weather,' and early dismissal today (10:30) today because we were actually having a steady snowfall. The snow has not stopped all day, but there does not appear to be any accumulation on the roads.

Granted I was not at school anyway, because of this flu that has ravaged my system! The perk to having a snow day today? I didn't miss the literacy caravan due to sickness, because it was cancelled! I am hoping that it will be postponed to a later date, because I so want a sneak peak at the materials available!

Happy Snow Days!

1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Yes Spring should really be here already :)

<3, New Follower
Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

Post a Comment