Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Literacy Caravan Rescheduled!!!

As you may have read, I was very bummed to have had the flu when my day came to attend the literacy caravan. Fortunately for me, it was cancelled due to snow, and they did reschedule! Three other teachers and I went to the event on Friday. I had a blast! I know...I am a nerd.

The programs that I was able to see presented are....*drumroll*

Harcourt "Journeys"
Pearson "Good Habits, Great Readers"
Scott Foresman "Reading Street"
Mondo
Macmillan/McGrawHill "Treasures"

If you know anything about any of these programs, please speak up! I know which my favorite was, but I do have reservations about it (primarily that we have that particular company's math program and all of us hate it!). I would love to hear your thoughts if your school uses any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment