Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Break is A Week Away!

The kinders are so excited! I don't think they really KNOW what is going on, or why they feel the way they do...but I can tell that they are super pumped about something. Christmas is in the air! There is a feeling of anticipation everywhere. I know that I am certainly excited about two weeks at home!

We have been up to a lot of Christmas type things this month, such as learning to draw snowmen and Christmas connect the dots. The classes all gathered up to watch the 1st grade students present a program about Christmas Eve that was very cute. On Tuesday, we will be taking a trip to the movie theater to watch a Christmas movie on the big screen! Talk about exciting! We also decorated a little tree to make our classroom have a bit of Christmas cheer. The kiddos made their own ornaments to hang on it for our decorations. They turned out so cute...I hope they survive until I can send them home to your trees!




No comments:

Post a Comment