Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We Interrupt This Broadcast...

So except for one day at Disney World, it didn't rain all summer, until I needed my computer to be working and would be driving to work. Driving in wind and rain makes me terribly nervous! I was hoping to show everyone the blog on the SmartBoard at open house last night, but the rain Monday night knocked the power out which caused my computer to die, making it impossible to show you what's here.

In spite of the weather related technology malfunction, open house was probably the best I have been involved with to date. Everyone was so positive and excited about starting a new year! There was zero negativity that I saw, and soooo many of my former students came to visit! I love it when they come back because they just want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment