Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Breakaway Post!

It was my hope that I would be able to get everything out that I wanted to in one blog, but I was very much mistaken! I have decided to use this blog as my teacher blog. Here I will regale you with stories of my life in kindergarten, day after day and year after year. I hope I never graduate!!! I have a terrific group of babies this year; they are kind-hearted and well on their way to being top-notch students already. It is my hope that you are able to get to know them here, through me. The students that I have this year have already made me fall in love, made me laugh, and made me cry. It is a group of students that I am excited to watch grow as the years go by, which is a huge benefit that I have in working in a small, rural school district. Today's post isn't much, but I do hope that you enjoy reading the ones that will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment